Working together: Partnering with families in the care of small and sick newborns
“Dear friends, colleagues, and supporters of EFCNI,
We are delighted about your commitment for this year’s World Prematurity Day motto: “Working together: Partnering with families in the care of small and sick newborns”.
Thanks to your support by giving your logo, we can visualise that parents and healthcare professionals are working as partners in the care of preterm and ill babies.
Enclosed to this e-mail, please find a graphic file to be shared on your social media channels or website on 17 November. Some instructions on how to use this image:
- Important: Please do not share the image on your social media channels or websites before 17 November. To create a common voice, it is very important to stick to this timing.
- Together with this image, you can share your individual messages and the hashtags #WorldPrematurityDay and #WorkingTogether. Please find a selection of possible messages in the message map enclosed to this e-mail.
- Please include the copyright (Image: EFCNI/Christian Klant Photography) in your text when sharing the graphic on your communication channels
- It would be great if you could tag EFCNI in your social media communications. This makes it easier to track the global activities
- This image was primarily designed to be shared on Facebook, Twitter or on your website. If you would like to use it for your Instagram or LinkedIn channel, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you another graphic suitable for Instagram and LinkedIn
- Please do not alter the image, the design or the layout of the graphic. For further information, please have a look at our copyright guidelines
- It would be fantastic to hear more about your World Prematurity Day activities. We therefore ask you to send us images via email@example.com and to share your results via this Survey. Based on this information, we are going to share news about your event on our website www.efcni.org/worldprematurityday and also add it to the global reporting on World Prematurity Day activities.
- You are also very much invited to include your event in the EFCNI Changemaker Map
We wish you all the best for your World Prematurity Day celebrations and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Your EFCNI team
download WPD2018 Message Map FINAL 2Nov2018